No one is fessing up to it, but yet, there it is….let’s work fast on this and make it a memory.
Take a photo & a close up, then email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as available.
If you’d rather to call me, Beatrice, to discuss (646) 258-1372
It just may be that we can make this damage disappear.
- Pet damage such as chewed leather, snags & pulls, and claw marks
- Partial restoration, cigarette burns, slice or pressure cuts, cover and/or insert replacement, ripped seams, frayed edges & pilling
- Minify appearance of stains (food, wine, wax, etc) spills, ink marks, water & heat rings, etc
- Swap out of sagging cushions whether down wrap or foam insert
- Reinforcement & repair of furniture frames
- Revival of wood, plastic, marble, and other surfaces
It’s possible to eliminate problems and find ways to get longevity and beauty for your furniture so it can serve you longer.